Regular: Please fill this registration form https://v4.congres-vert.org/en/mcqmc2018/. If you need to later edit your profile, go to https://v4.congres-vert.org/en/mcqmc2018/login.html
All participants must be registered and are urged to register in advance. If the maximum attendee capacity is reached, the conference organizers reserve the right to refuse any registration.
For each abstract accepted at MCQMC 2018, the speaker is required to register. Papers without registered speaker will be withdrawn from the program. The deadline for author registration is May 12th, 2018.
The registration fee includes access to:
- The tutorials day on July, Sunday 1st
- All the conference sessions from July, Monday 2nd to Friday 6th
- A conference package and one copy of the proceedings (edited after the conference).
- The breaks
- Wifi access
- All the social events :
- City hall cocktail on July, Monday 2nd;
- Visit of Rennes on July, Wednesday 4th
- Gala diner on July, Wednesday 4th
Note that lunches, travel and hotel accommodation costs are not included and are the responsability of each conference participant.
until May 12th, 2018
from May 13th, 2018
|On site||570,00 €|
|Additional social event
for accompanying person
If you are unable to attend the conference, you can request the transfer of your registration to another participant by notifying the conference secretariat before the conference.
The registration method of payment recommanded is payment by credit card. We accept Visa or Eurocard/Mastercard and AMEX (Diners cards are not accepted). The online system uses secure encryption to protect your card and personal details. Note that in order to secure online payments, your bank may ask you for personal information or a security code that you will receive by phone or email.
The payment will be done in the name of VERT.COM on behalf of Inria under the mandate agreement n# 2018-00082
A confirmation of payment will be sent upon receipt of payment in full. Registration by phone will not be processed. For any question, please contact the conference secretariat.
All cancellations must be notified by e-mail to the the conference secretariat. The following conditions will be applied:
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the conference organisers, someone else from the same institute/organisation ;
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled until June 1st, 2018 will be refunded 75% of the registration fees
- Registrations cancelled from June 2nd to May 20th, 2018 will be refunded 50% of the registration fees
- Registrations cancelled from June 21st, 2018 will not be eligible for a refund.
Reimbursement will be processed after the conference
With paid registration, the participant acknowledges that he/she has no right to lodge claims against the conference organizers should the meeting be altered, hindered, or prevented by unexpected political or economic events, unpredictable forces of nature, speaker cancellations or other unforeseeable events.
The organizers do not accept any responsibility for individual medical, travel or personal insurance. Delegates are strongly advised to have their own travel insurance policies to cover risks including (but not limited to) loss, cancellation, medical costs and injury. MCQMC 2018 and/or the conference organizers will not accept any responsibility for any delegate failing to take out adequate insurance.
Regular: Please fill this registration form