We are pleased to announce the following list of plenary speakers:
- Christophe Andrieu (Bristol, UK)
- Pierre Henry-Labordere (Societe Generale, Paris, France)
- Eric Moulines (Ecole Polytechnique, France)
- Marvin Nakayama (NJIT, USA)
- Barry Nelson (Northwestern University, USA)
- Friedrich Pillichshammer (JKU Linz, Austria)
- Clémentine Prieur (Université Grenoble Alpes & Inria, France)
- Christoph Schwab (ETH Zurich, Swizerland)
We will also have two tutorials on Sunday (1st of July), afternoon. They will take place at Inria Rennes.
- Alexander Keller (NVDIA) on Monte Carlo in deep learning
- Gerardo Rubino (Inria) on rare event simulation.